Get In Touch


How can I submit a service request?

You may submit a service request by contacting the onsite manager directly with your needs.

How can I pay for rent? Or do you accept cash?

You can sign up for our convenient online payment portal using the resident tab. We also accept check, money order, or certified cashier check; we, however, do not accept cash as a form of payment. If you prefer to pay in cash you can pay using a Zego Cash Pay locations for a small fee.

Do I get a reward for referring a friend?

We do have a generous Refer a Friend program. The new resident would need to mention who they were referred to the community by when they fill out the guest card. The current resident would need to fill out a Refer a Friend form, which they can obtain from the community manager.

What are your breed restrictions?

We do not allow any aggressive or vicious animals in our communities. Breed restrictions may apply, please check with the community manager.

Do you accept pets?

Pets are welcome in our communities, and you can add up to 2 pets to your lease. Check with the community manager for any restrictions, additional fees, and deposits.

Do you have RV sites?

Some of our communities have RV sites available. You will need to contact the community for availability.

Can I move my own home to one of your communities?

Yes, if we have an open lot for you to put your home. Contact the community manager to see if we have a vacant lot available for your home!

How long does it take to process my application?

It takes no more than 5-7 business days.

Is there an application fee to live in a Cairn Community?

Yes, there is a standard $35 per adult non-refundable application fee that includes a background check in all states. Please note that these fees may change depending on the state in which you reside.

What information do I need to apply to live in a Cairn Community?

When you submit your application, please bring with you a 2 current forms government-issued ID’s such as ITIN, passport, driver’s license or ID and your social security card, a month’s worth of paystubs from your employer or taxes, and your application fee in the form of a money order or certified cashier check. If you own your own home, please provide a copy of your title.

Can I apply if I have a past eviction or felony?

We accept all applications for consideration.